Vegetable Gardening 101
April 1 10:00
Interest in gardening and growing fruits and vegetables is rising as people discover the benefits of raising your own produce. If you want your own garden but don’t know where to start this is the event for you. At this seminar you will learn what crops to plant, when and where to plant them, and tips to make your garden successful.
- Preparing your garden for success, soil, sun and water.
- Choosing your crops, what will grow in your garden.
- Raised beds, containers & traditional gardens.
- Protect your garden from our furry friends.
- Make your garden green, composting, watering and minimizing the need for weed and insect control.