Saturday March 30 11:00-12:00
More and more people are growing flowers and vegetables in containers to get the enjoyment and benefits of gardening with smaller spaces and less time.
This seminar is for anyone who wants to learn how to plant and grow fabulous container gardens. You will learn how to choose plants, containers, soils and fertilizer for long-lasting and beautiful gardens. See how design techniques are used to create unique and interesting containers. Look at some new introductions and discover new uses for your old favorites.
Come for Vegie Gardening 101 at 10:00
- Planting and care tips.
- Selecting the right container.
- Soils and fertilizers to improve results.
- Great new plants and old favorites.
- Design techniques: using form, color and texture.
- Secrets for great containers that last all year.
We have rescheduled Vegetable Gardening 101 to 11:00 so plan to stay and learn more.